Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14, 2008

I have been trying to come up with my "mantra" for this year. I have finally decided what it will be....

Embrace Change

There have been a lot of changes in my life that will affect this year. Many were out of my control, some were definitely not what I would have chosen. What I am choosing to do is meet these changes head on and work for the best possible outcome.

Some of these changes are GREAT. I am on the Concealed Beauty Design Team 2008, and working on a few others. I have just started in the Scrapbook online community scene, and I am loving it. There are so many wonderful people, and some great inspiration on some sites.

I will be posting some of the links to my favorite challenges, inspiring layout and chats.
So keep an eye on here regularly.

No comments:

Enjoy Scrapbooking or art in Tuscany

Here are a few of the pictures that I took of the "getaway"
www.littletuscangetaway.com

The bedroom sleeps 4 adults or 2 Adults and 3 children. It is in the center of Tuscany on the "Strada del Vino". A wonderful place to enjoy and create art!!